Dear Pet Owner:
What has always made my service unique is the personal attention and quality time I share with your pet. And, though other services similar to ours encourage constant company with the pets in their care (cage-free), we do not. For the ultimate health and safety of your pet, your pet receives their own quiet time to sleep and to eat from their own suites.
Like you, when I travel, I worry about my pets. I understand your concerns about your pet and do everything—now with additional services available—to make you feel comfortable about leaving your pet in my hands. Imagine not having a worry while you vacation or travel, knowing your pet is well cared for. NSPC cares for small animals… dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, ferrets, gerbils, rabbits, hamsters, tortoises and exotics.
Please call me with any questions you may have or if I may be of service to you. 414-352-8464 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
(and her dog, Nessa)
Diane grew up in the northshore area
sharing the comfort and companionship of
pets most of her life. She knew very early on
she'd be spending a good portion of her life
around the animals she loves. She maintains a very select level of service, working solely from vetreferrals and personal recommendations.
As owner of NSPC, Diane, along with her
staff (pet first-aid certified), combine their
knowledge and special training to care for
your pet either in your home or at her private
location. Conveniently located in the north
shore, NSPC is a modern facility with large
outdoor and indoor exercise areas.
Courtesy/skilled services now available:
Focusing on special needs:
• Emergency and non-emergency trips to the veterinarian
• House call assistance with veterinarian
• Food and medication delivery
• Transportation to and from groomers, clinics, etc.
• Mid-day walks
• Daycare and overnight care for pets
• Holiday reservations
• Off-site short term and long term care
• Caring, certified professional groomer on staff
You may also choose to have on-site care
provided for your pet:
• Your pet stays in their own environment
• Fresh water and food daily
• Your house maintains a lived-in look to deter crime: lights turned on and off,
drapes and blinds are adjusted for day and nighttime, your security system is
set, and footprints and tire tracks suggest normal home activity
• Your mail and newspapers are taken in—no need to announce your being gone
to neighbors or postal workers
• Plants are fed and watered
• Complete house checks including basements and utilities
• Interior temperatures are adjusted to keep pets and plants comfortable
• Free in-home consultation